Thank you for considering St. Mark’s Hospital for your preferred educational and/or student nursing experience in Salt Lake City. Below is a listing of requirements for all St. Mark’s students, including clinical and nursing students, interns and capstone students. The following requirements must be completed before beginning a rotation as a student at St. Mark’s Hospital:
- Complete the Student Profile Form.
- Read the Injury And Illness Handbook and complete the test. Attached is also the Injury And Illness Answer Sheet to the test.
- Review and sign the Confidentiality And Security Agreement.
- Provide photocopy of proof of negative PPD skin test for TB completed in past 12 months.
- Review Dress Code Policy and agree to comply with it.
- Review Infection Control Handout and agree to follow the guidelines.
- Review and sign the HIPAA Fact Sheet. It is your responsibility as a student to know, understand and follow the HIPAA guidelines. It is a federal law.
- Review and sign the Parking Policy agreement.
- Review and have parents/guardians sign the Consent To Liability – for high school students only.
Make sure these completed forms are returned to:
North Medical Office Building
If you have any questions, please call 801.268.7180.
Help Us Improve. Please Share Your Feedback.
At the end of your clinical experience at St. Mark's Hospital, please complete the Student Evaluation Form. We want you to have a great clinical experience at St. Mark's Hospital.