Thank you for considering St. Mark’s Hospital for your preferred educational and/or student experience in Salt Lake City. Below is a listing of requirements for all St. Mark’s students.
The following requirements must be completed before beginning a rotation as a student at St. Mark’s Hospital:
- Complete the Student Profile Form.
- Read the Student Orientation Booklet and complete the post test on the Answer Sheet provided.
- Review and sign the Confidentiality and Security Agreement.
- Review Dress Code Policy and agree to comply with it.
- Review and sign the Parking Policy Agreement.
- Review and have parents/guardians sign the Consent To Liability – for high school students only.
- Provide photocopy of proof of negative PPD skin test for TB completed in past 12 months.
- Provide a photocopy of the results of a 10 panel drug screen done within the past 12 months.
Make sure these completed forms are returned to:
North Medical Office Building
Another option is to copy off the documents, scan them and email them to: email@example.com or fax them to Susan Lindberg at (855) 322-7963.
If you have any questions, please call (801) 268-7180