Labor and Delivery
The Birthing Experience You Want
You make the decision; obstetrician, nurse midwife, experienced nurses and certified lactation specialists are here to help. Our Women's Pavilion is state-of-the-art, created just for you.
Our birthing rooms have a home-like atmosphere to help make your experience comfortable. Following delivery, you will have your own private room with the option of having your newborn by your bedside or in the nursery so you can have some much necessary rest.
In the rare case of needed critical support for your newborn, we have the latest technology in our Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Full obstetrical services will include the following:
- Labor and Delivery
- Birthing Rooms
- Nursery with a high-tech infant security system
- Newborn Respiratory Services
- Post-Partum Unit
- Lactation Consultation
- Prenatal Education
- Antepartum Testing
- Newborn Education Channel
- Infant Hearing Screening
- Web Babies(your option to have your newborn posted on the World Wide Web)
- Perinatology and Neonatology Services 24 hrs/day
- Spiritual Care Support
- Physician Referral
- Social Services Support
- Preconception Gestational and Diabetes Support
For more information about our obstetrical services, labor and delivery,or our nursery, call 801.268.7111. To find a physician, call the Physicial Referral Line at 866.887.3999.