To provide an exceptional level of care for women's services with compassion and sensitivity.
1 in 8 American Women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
With early detection through mammography and self-examination, breast cancer and other breast diseases can be successfully treated. Take the first step toward a life-long breast health program and schedule an appointment for your mammogram today. Pre-register or schedule your mammogram online or by calling (801) 268-7900.
Our breast care services are provided in a pleasant, private setting with a staff of nurses, technologists and counselors committed to professional, thorough and compassionate care. The St. Mark’s Women’s Diagnostic Center offers an American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited program with the following breast care services:
- State-of-the-art 3D Mammography services (Tomography)
- Breast Ultrasounds
- Breast ultrasound biopsies & Stereotactic breast biopsies
Consider scheduling a Breast Risk Assessment (BRA) appointment to create a personalized breast cancer screening plan.
The Women's Diagnostic Center also offers:
- Information about risk factors, symptoms and early detection
- Genetic counseling for high-risk patients
- Bone density scans
- Breast cancer support groups
- Physician referrals
- Evening and Saturday appointments
How to Prepare for Your Mammogram
- Wear a two-piece outfit.
- Do not apply deodorant, powder or lotion on or around the breast or underarm areas.
- For a regular screening mammogram, please allow 20 minutes for your visit.
- For a Breast Risk Assessment appointment, please allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- For a pelvic ultrasound, please allow 45 minutes for your appointment.
- If you have insurance, bring your card with you. You may also pay with cash, check or credit card.
- A physician order is required if you are receiving a diagnostic mammogram (this is usually ordered if you have lumps or are experiencing pain and/or discharge).