To provide an exceptional level of care for women’s services with compassion and sensitivity.
1 in 8 American Women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
With early detection through mammography and self-examination, breast cancer and other breast diseases can be successfully treated. Take the first step toward a life-long breast health program and schedule an appointment for your mammogram today. Pre-register or schedule your mammogram online or by calling (801) 268-7900.
Our breast care services are provided in a pleasant, private setting with a staff of nurses, technologists and counselors committed to professional, thorough and compassionate care. The St. Mark’s Women’s Diagnostic Center is a designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and offers an American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited program with the following breast care services:
- State-of-the-art digital mammography services
- Breast Ultrasounds
- Breast ultrasound biopsies & Stereotactic breast biopsies
The Women's Diagnostic Center also offers:
- Thorough instructions and guidelines for performing self breast exams
- Information about risk factors, symptoms and early detection
- Genetic counseling for high-risk patients
- Bone density scans
- Breast cancer support groups
- Physician referrals
- Evening and Saturday appointments
How to Prepare for your Mammogram
- Wear a two-piece outfit.
- Do not apply deodorant, powder or lotion on or around the breast or underarm areas.
- Allow 45 minutes for your visit.
- If you have insurance, bring your card with you. You may also pay with cash, check or credit card.
- A physician order is required if you are receiving a diagnostic mammogram (this is usually ordered if you have lumps or are experiencing pain and/or discharge).
Notice to Patients regarding ACR Accreditation (PDF)