- Log onto member.h2u.com/en-us/h2uworks/mountainstar.aspx and enter the access code: MSGSD114 to begin the registration process.
- Follow the prompts to register and create a username and password.
- Select Schedule to access the online scheduling tool. Be sure to select St. Mark’s Hospital from the drop down menu.
- Granite School District’s Benefit Fairs will be on the following dates:
October 4, October 10, October 12, and October 17
Additional times and location:
St. Mark’s Hospital Main Outpatient Lab, Lone Peak Hospital and Taylorsville Emergency Department
To schedule an appointment follow the directions above.
If this is your first time getting into this account you are probably being blocked from opening the account by a "pop-up blocker". To turn this off:
- On your Toolbar, click "settings"
- Click Tools
- Uncheck the box next to the "pop-up blocker"
- Click Save
If you are still experiencing issues you can call the H2U call center at: (800) 771-0428. They are open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm, Central time.
- You may have forgotten your name and log-in information. Visit the H2U Returning Member portal and click the Forgot username or password link.
- If it is a new health insurance year, you will need the new access code.
- Where do I get the new access code? You should have received notice of the new access code by email at the first of this year. You can also contact your HR Benefits office at 385-646-4528 or 385-646-4179.
- For additional assistance call (800) 771-0428.
If you have not opened your account this year, the access number for 2017 is MSGSD114.
You have a choice of either completing the health assessment with your physician or scheduling an appointment at one of our yearly events in October. If you choose to have the screenings completed at your physician’s office, you will need to have your physician send the Physician’s Form into your HR department.
If you choose to have your PHA and lab work done through the H2U events, being offered, there is no cost. If you choose to have it done at your physician's office, normal costs will apply.
If you have a scheduled appointment, it should take less than 30 minutes. If you do not schedule an appointment and are a walk-in the wait time may be longer.
Please bring your employee ID or driver’s license.
St. Mark’s Hospital is conducting the lab screenings.
A nine-hour fast is recommended for accurate results. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, please consult with your physician before fasting. Drinking plenty of water is encouraged in order to stay hydrated for your blood draw. Continue to take any prescription medications.
St. Mark’s hospital will be doing two screenings at these events.
- Biometric screening: which includes your height, weight and blood pressure
- Fasting blood draw: which will include
- Total cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL
- Glucose and A1C
To receive your test results you will first need to complete the Personal Health Assessment (PHA). Once your PHA is completed, you will have access to a Personal Health Report that will outline your specific results and provide health recommendations. Your test results will be uploaded to this account. An email or text will be sent to notify you when the results have been uploaded on your H2U account.