St. Mark's Hospital - February 12, 2017
- Dr. Isaac Morris has been appointed chair of the department of Anesthesiology, replacing Dr. Tyler Borg.
- The Red Cross is experiencing a blood shortage.
- Recommendations of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee were reviewed and approved:
- Adenosine was approved as the primary vasodilator for cardiac stress tests, restricting regadenoson (Lexiscan) for use in patients with contraindications to adenosine.
- Range orders eliminated for dose and frequency, except for insulin correction scales and saline flush orders.
- DEA Changes Rules for Renewal
- PACS Scheduled Downtime: February 16
- Level II Trauma Site Visit: February 15 - 16
- Thromboelastography (TEG) Available
- Milestones: 1st MitraClip® Cases
- What's New in Epic?
- Seeking Higher Use of ePrescribing
- From Medical Executive Committee
- 2016 Physician Engagement Survey
- Better Patient Safety by Reducing VTE
- Save the Date: Upcoming General Medical Staff Meetings
- New Medical Staff Appointments Since December 1, 2016
- Retirements/Resignations Since December 1, 2016