On February 15-16, the hospital will conduct a “mock” site evaluation in preparation of becoming a Level II Trauma Program. Internal physician reviewers from HCA will be on campus to assess our readiness for a Level II verification visit later this year from the American College of Surgeons. We are making progress in addressing the service and function gaps needed to attain Level II status.
The current gaps include Specialty Call Agreements for:
- Vascular surgery
- DEA Changes Rules for Renewal
- PACS Scheduled Downtime: February 16
- Level II Trauma Site Visit: February 15 - 16
- Thromboelastography (TEG) Available
- Milestones: 1st MitraClip® Cases
- What's New in Epic?
- Seeking Higher Use of ePrescribing
- From Medical Executive Committee
- 2016 Physician Engagement Survey
- Better Patient Safety by Reducing VTE
- Save the Date: Upcoming General Medical Staff Meetings
- New Medical Staff Appointments Since December 1, 2016
- Retirements/Resignations Since December 1, 2016