We welcome your feedback and suggestions for improvement!
There is a little used tool on Grapevine through which we encourage Medical Staff to submit ideas for improvement to St. Mark’s Hospital administration. Each submission immediately triggers an email to the Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Chris Robison, and the Executive Director of Quality, Marie Prothero.
To access this tool, go to the St. Mark’s Hospital intranet page (Grapevine). In the list on the left margin, click on Physician Comment Form.
- Steve Bateman retires as CEO
- Enhanced Surgical Recovery (ESR)
- Text Messaging Patient Information
- Procedural Sedation - Renewal Exam
- Physician Parking – Avoid the Boot!
- Grapevine Requests for Physicians
- Responding to CDI Queries
- Medical Executive Committee
- EDEN Links Added to Grapevine
- Medical Staff Portal
- Voices Heard / Improvements Made
- St. Mark’s Recycles
- Epic Improvements in Process
- Environment of Care Improvements
- Research at St. Mark’s
- Utah Life with Dignity Order - POLST
- Clostridia difficile testing changes
- Xenex UV Disinfection vs. C difficile
- Target Pre-Op Vancomycin
- Observer & Students – Clarified
- Malignant Hyperthermia Drills Planned
- Always Prepared – Joint Commission
- New Medical Staff Appointments
- New Advanced Practice Professionals