St. Mark's Hospital - January 24, 2018
- Dr. J. Kent Thorne announced as Department Chair for the newly formed Department of Cardiovascular Medicine & Surgery.
- The revision of the Bylaws, Credentials Policy & Organizational Manual were approved.
- Pediatric privilege list revised with clarification regarding frenulotomies.
- Podiatry privileges have been revised to core privileges.
- Robotic surgery privileges have been updated to include criteria for globus excelsius.
- Annual dues were revised/updated to the following:
- Active staff ($500 application fee/$400 reappointment)
- Courtesy staff ($500 application fee/$500 reappointment)
- Ambulatory Staff (previously known as affiliate staff, $100 application/$100 reappointment)
- Telemedicine (newly created category,$500 application/$400 reappointment)
- Locum Tenens (newly created category,$500 application/$400 reappointment)
- Advanced Practice Professionals (application fee $200)
- Department of Medicine announced they would host their first department meeting in January.
- Cardiovascular Medicine & Surgery hosted their first department meeting. Currently we have a 3-Star rating for mitral value and a 3-Star rating in CABG & atrial valve.
- Medicine department will add an educational portion to their department meetings (they will not be CME educational sessions).