No one knows you and your family better than you do. That's why we will listen to you, consider your perspectives, and offer choices when it comes to managing your healthcare.
When you choose in-network healthcare providers, you will save money. When you choose MountainStar as your network, you'll benefit from exceptional healthcare services and patient-focused care. And, you can depend on personal attention at any of our locations. All this and more adds up to a better healthcare value for you and your family. This may also be one of the reasons why more independent physicians choose our healthcare network over any others in Utah.
You Have Access to Excellent Healthcare
At MountainStar, we can help you to find an experienced healthcare partner, a family doctor or a specialist for you, your children, or your parents. When it comes to delivering babies and taking great care of new moms, we aim for excellence and it shows. Our hospitals are also among the top in the country for outstanding heart care as well as orthopedic and surgical services. And we're close by and well-trained when unexpected medical emergencies arise.
Your MountainStar Healthcare network includes eight hospitals as well as freestanding imaging and surgical centers - all along the Wasatch Front. It doesn't stop there; our physician clinics are conveniently located as well. That's why we encourage you to tell your doctor that MountainStar is your preferred healthcare network.
Choose Award-Winning Care
- 100 Top Hospitals® in the Nation - Truven Health Analytics 2015
- America's 100 Best HospitalsTM for Joint Replacement AND Orthopedic Surgery - Healthgrades 2015
- 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals® nationwide - Truven HealthAnalytics 2015
- Utah's only chest pain accredited hospital network - Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Maternity Care Excellence Award - Healthgrades 2014
- Top performer on key quality measuresTM - The Joint Commission 2014