James T Roth, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
James Roth, MD, is a doctor specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. As an obstetrician, Dr. Roth provides prenatal care for pregnant women and delivers babies through vaginal birth or c-section. Additionally, this physician provides gynecological services for women during all stages of life: pap smears, birth control, infertility, STD treatment and prevention, and menopausal care. Dr. Roth completed Residency at Duke University Medical Center, and attended Medical School at University of Utah.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary
- Residency: Duke University School of Medicine Durham NC - 1993
- Internship: Duke University School of Medicine Durham NC - 1990
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City - 1989
- Graduate Degree: Master of Science -
- St. Mark's Hospital