Jessica R Hunn, MDGynecologic Oncology
Her experience at the Huntsman cancer Hospital and her desire to specialize specifically in gynecologic cancer, led to a Gynecologic Oncology fellowship at the University of Chicago in Chicago Illinois. During fellowship she trained extensively in advanced robotic and traditional GYN ONC surgery. Furthermore, her fellowship also provided a comprehensive education in chemotherapeutics and medical treatment specific to gynecologic cancers. She has participated extensively in national clinical trials for new targeted therapy and traditional chemotherapy, which is a particular area of interest in her practice.
Dr. Hunn loves the outdoors and has scaled some of the largest mountains in the world, including Mount Kilimanjaro. She also enjoys hiking, running and cycling in her free time.
- Gynecologic Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - University of Utah School of Medicine - 2004
- Residency: University of Utah School of Medicine - 2008
- Fellowship: University of Chicago/ North Shore University Health System - 2014
- Mountain View Hospital
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center