St. Mark’s has a long history of participation in education, and we would like to honor and continue that tradition. We are appreciative of the opportunity to provide you with an observation experience. The following requirements & documentation must be completed, compiled & turned into the Student Placement Coordinator. Your documentation will then be reviewed. Once all requirements have been met, you will receive an email clearing you to begin your observation.
Download the complete packet of required observer forms here
- Complete the Observer Profile Form.
- Read the Observer Orientation Booklet and complete the post test on the Answer Sheet provided. *Not Required for HCA employees*
- Review and sign the Statement of Responsibility.
- Review and sign the Confidentiality and Security Agreement.
- Review and sign the Parking Policy Agreement.
- Obtain copy of Driver’s License. *Not Required for HCA employees*
- Obtain copy of Healthcare Professional license.
- Obtain TB documentation (details on Observer Profile Form). *Not Required for HCA employees*
- Obtain documentation of a current/annual Influenza Vaccination *For observation dates between Oct 1-Mar 31 or as determined by CDC*
Return completed forms & documentation to:
Student Placement Coordinator: Laura K. Jones RN, BSN
St. Mark’s Education Office
North Medical Office Building
Office G150 (Ground Floor)
Fax: (801) 770-2088