We Want To Be Your Partners In Care
About St. Mark’s Hospital
The 317–bed St. Mark’s Hospital is located in the center of the Salt Lake Valley and is part of the MountainStar Healthcare network of hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers across the Wasatch Front in Utah.
St. Mark’s has a full complement of subspecialties and is the only hospital in Utah to be ranked in the 100 Top Overall Hospital and 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital for three consecutive years. St. Mark’s Hospital was recently given the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence by HealthGrades for ranking as one of the top 5 percent in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
Working And Playing In Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City is recognized on a regular basis as a great place to live and work:
- The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America in the sixth edition of Places Rated Almanac
- Entrepreneur magazine named the Salt Lake/Ogden area as the second-best large city in which to locate a business
- Salt Lake City was named one of the top 25 “Wired Cities” in America by Yahoo! magazine
- Fortune magazine listed Salt Lake third in its rankings of best cities in America for business
- Financial World rated Utah as the best fiscally–managed state in the nation
- Western Blue Chip Economic Forecast and American Demographics magazine refer to Utah as “one of the top three economies in the nation”
- Newswatch has cited Salt Lake City as the No. 1 city with the best environment for business
- Adweek magazine identified the city as “poised to become a city of the future”
- Morgan Quinto Press named Utah as the fourth–most livable state.
Our Parent Company
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, composed of locally managed facilities that include 163 hospitals and 104 outpatient centers in 20 states and England. At its founding in 1968, Nashville–based HCA was one of the nation’s first hospital companies – founded by physicians, for physicians.
50 Years of Strengthening the Human Spirit
HCA Co-Founder Dr. Thomas Frist Sr. once said, "Good people beget good people," and that belief continues to prevail today. At HCA, we are committed to providing culturally competent care and fostering a culture of inclusion that embraces and nurtures our patients, colleagues, partners, physicians and communities. Through care, leadership and support of one another, we are strengthening our communities and making lasting, positive change. Learn more.
Practice With Us
Learn more about physician opportunities at St. Mark’s Hospital in HCA’s Mountain Division.