For more information about Orthopedic Services, please call (855) 796-0593.
Sometimes a joint or spine injury needs to be corrected surgically. If this happens, you may find comfort in knowing that our orthopedic specialists at St. Mark’s Hospital have been ranked number one in Utah for overall orthopedic care for the last seven years.
- ACL and meniscus repair
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Total and partial elbow replacement
- Hand surgery
- Total shoulder replacement
- Total and partial hip replacement
- Mobi-C Cervical Disk Replacement
Joint Replacement vs Repair
When is Hip Replacement Surgery Needed?
Treating Sports Injuries in Children
Rotator Cuff Injuries
MountainStar Healthcare: Comeback Better