For more information about Orthopedic Services, please call (855) 796-0593.
Sometimes a joint or spine injury needs to be corrected surgically. If this happens, you may find comfort in knowing that our orthopedic specialists at St. Mark’s Hospital have been ranked number one in Utah for overall orthopedic care for the last seven years.
- Interventional Pain Clinic
- Orthopedic and Joint
- Orthopedic and Joint Procedures
- Orthopedic at Home Instructions
- Orthopedic Exercises
- Orthopedic Future Visits
- Orthopedic Overview
- Orthopedic Surgery Checklist
- Orthopedic Surgery Information
- Orthopedic Total Joint Precautions
- Preparing for Surgery
- Spine Center
- Replacement Guide Introduction
Did you know that back and joint pains are the number one reason Americans visit their doctors? Due to untold spine and orthopedic conditions, millions suffer unnecessarily – including a growing number of Utahans. In too many cases, this pain inhibits normally active people who end up sitting on the sidelines.
Working together to achieve great comebacks is what drives our St. Mark’s Hospital orthopedics team. In addition to state-of-the-art technology and procedures, we offer the latest less-invasive, fast-healing surgical procedures.
The team includes skilled and experienced physicians who specialize in orthopedics, neurosurgery and spinal surgery. They work with physical therapists to provide high-quality surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
Advanced Diagnostic Tools
Specialists precisely identify damage to joints, spinal discs and soft tissue with advanced diagnostic tools, including X-ray, MRI and CT scanning technology. If spinal or orthopedic surgery is necessary, these tools also enable accurate and minimally invasive procedures.
- Total & Partial Hip Replacement
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total & Partial Elbow Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Tendon repair
- Adhesive Capsulitis – Arthroscopic Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthrodesis of Foot and Ankle – Arthroscopic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disk Disease
- Fracture Reduction – Closed
- Fracture Reduction – Open
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Arthroscopy: Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Knee Osteotomy
- Knee Replacement
- Mobi-C Cervical Disk Replacement
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation Surgery
- Robotic-Assisted Spinal Fusions
What Happens During Hip Replacement Surgery?
MountainStar Healthcare: Comeback Better
MountainStar Healthcare: Not Bigger. Just Better for Orthopedics
Anterior Hip Replacement
Back Pain: Symptoms, Causes, and Prevention Methods
Spine Care -- St. Mark's Comprehensive Spine Center
Back Surgery as Described by Cayden