The Right Choice for You
Second Location Now Open!
For information on the Senior Health Center, please call (801) 268-7766.
1275 E Fort Union Blvd., Suite 150
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047
Today, adults are living longer and maintaining active and healthy lifestyles. St. Mark’s Senior Health Center is specially designed to provide the finest comprehensive, convenient and personalized healthcare for adults ages 65 and older. As an integral part of the St. Mark’s Hospital campus, the Senior Health Center offers a wide variety of services specifically for older adults, including:
- Primary medical care such as physical exams, diagnostics services, etc.
- Advanced treatment of acute and chronic conditions
- Coordination of laboratory and x–ray services
- Customized prescription management
- Health screenings and educational programs
- Referrals to medical specialists
- Coordination of community and home care resources
- Preventative medicine
The Senior Health Center combines all of its services in one location to make your experience as convenient as possible.
The Senior Health Center provided high-quality, compassionate care and, best of all, has direct access to the physicians and specialists at St. Mark's Hospital who understand your unique medical needs. That's not all that makes our center the right choice for you. We also offer the following advantages:
- Board-certified staff of specialists
- Personalized care to match your needs
- No referral required
- Longer appointment times
- Easy access to a variety of hospital services
- Assistance with billing and paperwork
- Convenient, easy-to-find location
- Reserved parking for Senior Health Center patients
With one simple phone call, you can schedule lab tests, health screenings, a visit with your doctor, and more. Call the Senior Health Center at (801) 268-7766 to make an appointment.