Expert senior care in Salt Lake City, Utah
As an integral part of the St. Mark’s Hospital campus, the Senior Health Center offers a wide variety of healthcare services catered to older adults in Salt Lake City, Utah.
For more information about our senior healthcare services, or to book an appointment, please call (801) 268-7766.
Our Senior Health Center in Salt Lake City offers all of its services in one location to make your experience as convenient as possible. Elderly care and senior healthcare services include:
- Primary medical care such as physical exams, diagnostics services, etc.
- Advanced treatment of acute and chronic conditions
- Coordination of laboratory and imaging services
- Customized prescription management
- Health screenings and educational programs
- Referrals to medical specialists
- Coordination of community and home care resources
- Preventive medicine
The Senior Health Center provides high-quality, compassionate care, and it offers direct access to the physicians and specialists who understand your unique medical needs. But, that's not all that makes our senior care center the right choice for you. We also offer the following advantages:
- Board-certified staff of specialists
- Personalized care to match your needs
- No referral required
- Longer appointment times
- Easy access to a variety of hospital services
- Assistance with billing and paperwork
- Convenient, easy-to-find location
- Reserved parking for Senior Health Center patients
Medicare and insurance information
Recent changes in the Medicare Program can be confusing. At St. Mark’s Senior Health Center, we can help you make sense of it all. We’ll determine your coverage, then provide the care, services and support that you need all in one convenient location.
Before you sign up for any Medicare plan, make sure that you can see your primary care physician. Ask if the Medicare plan gives you the choice to come to St. Mark’s Hospital and our Senior Health Center. If not, remember that you can make changes to your plan twice a year.
In addition to Medicare, we accept most insurance and supplemental plans. Our business office will submit claims to your plan on your behalf.
Copayments are due at the time of service.
You must contact your pharmacy with refill requests, and then the pharmacy will contact the Senior Health Center for authorization.
With one simple phone call, you can schedule lab tests or a visit with your doctor.
To schedule lab tests, health screenings or a visit with your senior care provider, call (801) 268-7766.