At St. Mark's Hospital, we help people to finally win the weight loss battle and live longer, healthier and happier lives. At our Weight Treatment Center, you will find the tools and support you need to complete a successful and lifelong weight loss journey.
Join one of our free weight loss classes below or call us at
Some of our services include:
- Bariatric Surgery & Procedures
- Gastric Sleeve & Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Duodenal Switch Surgery
- Lap/Gastric Band Surgery and Adjustments
- Diabetes Treatment and Surgery
- Comprehensive Surgical and Non-surgical Weight Loss Options
- Physicians, Behavioral Health, Nutrition and Exercise Experts to Individualize the Care Plan
- Provides Education in Goal Setting, Nutrition, Behavioral Health and Exercise Strategies to Achieve Long Term Goals
- Outpatient Dietitian for all Other Nutrition Therapy Needs
You can expect a different experience at St. Mark's. Here, you’ll find the staff, the programs, and, most importantly, the solutions to putting an end to the weight loss battle. You will be surrounded by a variety of weight loss specialists including experienced surgeons, behavioral health specialists, registered dietitians and nurses, as well as caring support groups to help you along your weight loss journey to reveal a healthier "You."
Our surgical and non-surgical programs will help you find a customized solution that works best for your lifestyle. For more information on our programs, please call (801) 783-1841.