NOW OPEN 24/7!
Emergency Medical Care – Closer to Home.
- West Valley ER provides excellent emergency medical care to the people of West Valley and surrounding communities in a fully equipped, freestanding facility.
- Experienced board certified emergency room physicians, nurses and support teams from St. Mark’s Hospital staff the ER 24/7.
- Shorter ER wait times for you and your family.
- The medical team utilizes an advanced triage process to reduce patient wait times.
- Patients also benefit from a wide range of prompt, top-quality emergency medical services, including onsite diagnostics, and lab services.
- 64–Slice Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner
- Digital Ultrasound
- Diagnostic Imaging- Walk In X-ray availability
- West Valley ER features 10 treatment rooms, with one room specifically designated for trauma and one room set apart for behavioral health needs.
St. Mark’s Hospital – A History of Better Meeting Community Needs
- As Utah’s first hospital, St. Mark’s brings more than 145 years of experience in delivering high-quality patient care to multiple, local communities.
- St. Mark’s strives to make outpatient care available to communities with unmet needs. This effort includes providing close-to-home freestanding ERs, surgery centers and physician clinics – many with extended hours.
St. Mark's West Valley Emergency Care is located at 5668 West 3100 South in West Valley City. For questions or to learn more, please call (801) 982-0091.
How are we doing?
At St. Mark's West Valley Emergency Care, we take your feedback very seriously, and as Utah's finest hospital, we are always looking for ways to improve the patient experience. Click on the icons below to review our hospital and share your story.
Review our hospital and share your story. Thank you for providing your insights!